the bang bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dubscum said:
he's a big player in the volkswagen scene, who i love a little, but has a FASTER bus then mine :D

Fixed that for you mate... :lol: those pics of the tubs on FB look fantastic, nice one. 8)

low and slow big man :lol:

i've passed your details on to the fast and furious :lol: joking aside i love your fast bus 8)

more please
tubs1.jpg

tubs4.jpg

tubs3.jpg

tubs2.jpg

Looking good mate, get mine back tomorrow. Did you lower it any more?

hello karl, couldn't remember your user name, your bus was looking hard as nails the other day mate. No lower yet as i'm waiting on rear spring plates then its coming down front and rear. I'll be picture whoring as soon as its all down :D

Cool i will be dropping mine a bit more after spa just need to make sure i can get on the ferry first :D

Looking awesome Ash, I agree, love the wheels as they are 8)

karlehsp said:
Cool i will be dropping mine a bit more after spa just need to make sure i can get on the ferry first :D

Karle 'man up' and get it dropped more, you'll get on the ferry some how :D

Ash i was quite happy with the height of my bay and was dead against tubs, now you've done this and im being swayed to the darkside for even more lows with tubbage!!!! :x :x ;) 8)

Lookin forward to the pics with it lowered more fella 8)

WHS^^^^^
I made a few phone calls myself today and I think I'm gonna have to do mine now too.

All angles please, even underneath and with no seats if you don't mind.

If you can do that dude, I'll sort you a drink at the next show :)

Don't worry if it's not possible though, only if you have the time. :)

Latest posts