the bang bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know when you hungover, do you ever do weird things ? like spray leopard print on you sliding door ? :msn4: :? :roll: :lol:

i have also covered the whole wheels in *shit* leopard print. But have saved 10 million photos on my pc and it now hates me and won't let me upload anything, or save it to disk, or delete anything, so this thread will go down hill from here with descriptions and the occasional paint picture, instead of photos.

creationblue said:
dubscum said:
:lol:
you know i will take this too far, i feel a narrow beam, camber and a massive slam on the tike, coming on
*Archie* But dad it won't even move its so low :cry:
*me* Yer, but look at it! 8) :lol:

The gaunlet has been thrown down :lol:

Just

it now has pink wheels :lol: no photo's tho see above :( i now remember why holding stencils and rattle canning pink on a sunday is a bad idea: having pink finger nails on your left hand on a monday morning gets the work lads all excited :shock:

See you got a small feature in volksworld camper and bus. You failed to mention the pink wheels!!!! :)

i'm back on line for a short while *YEY* so here's what the bus currently looks like and a cue to where it is at the minute, parked between Toby and Karls 8)
pos.jpg

bus.jpg

Slammed said:
dubscum said:
i'm thinking about going back to pink wheels before the superslam ? whats you thinking ?

Gaylord! :lol: ;)

Ollie there something i been meaning to ask to ....................... :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dubscum said:
Ollie there something i been meaning to ask to ....................... :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No problem babe, I'm free most nights! :lol:

I reckon go back to the pink wheels, they did look slick. 8)

Ash, any chance you could get some pics of your tubs from all angles?

I'm debating whether to make some myself or get some made and fit them myself.

Come on Ash, you didn't expect to get away with just the one pic. :D

I reckon back to pink wheels, they looked sick dude.

Latest posts