the bang bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
only got a camera phone to upload them mate and its getting dark, i'll take a load tomorrow afternoon and get them uploaded.

memory of a goldfish i'll pm you my number so you can text me if i forget :D

karlehsp said:
Cool i will be dropping mine a bit more after spa just need to make sure i can get on the ferry first :D

Hi Karl, just ask to be on the lower deck with the big trucks and you're golden.

Ash, they've done a killer job on those tubs man! Just looking for the new stance shot.

i has wheels :D front tubs, front and rear chassis notch's and springplates on order. Should have them this week so the van will be back to slamwerks and should be able to comfortable drop it another few inch's, i will photo all the work and messurements when its done.
wheels9.jpg

wheels8.jpg

wheels7.jpg

wheels5.jpg

wheels4.jpg

wheels3.jpg

wheels.jpg

wheelswas.jpg

38438_422489526344_602041344_497822.jpg

Hi Ash,

Are they anthracite BRMs? they look pretty cool!!

I'm thinking of going back to my steels when I can afford some tyres!!! :lol:

I recon mine may need some rear tubbage now the back end is down a tad from the pic above.

Is the CB twig ok?

Chris.

yes they are mate,
i have some steels with brand new tyres on up for swaps for a roof rack. :D .
not had chance to get my cb fixed yet so don't know :(
rear tubbs ? good work :D

Hi Ash, bus is looking great......it's going to look 8) with the new wheels on. Are they the ones I should have taken to Bus Stopover??

Will you be making an appearance at VW Whitenoise in a couple of weeks?

hey matt, no i bought these on a wim (the ones from ollie's mates are the same as karls) can't wait to get it down!

i'm pulling out all the stops to get to whitenoise, but if you think i was bad for leaving my misses for the weekend just after moving house for the bus stopover, this time i would be leaving her with a new born ... so we'll have to wait and see :D

dubscum said:
He is now starting to speak and every day when i get home from work he get my hand and says "keys" "van" and we go for a drive 8) we both love it :D

Being the soppy soft tw*t that I am, almost brings a tear to my eye. Actually no 'almost' about it, welling up as I type this, it really does strike a chord! My boy is 11 and loves the whole thing soooo much, he texts me asking where we are going the next weekend he is with me and is dissapointed if there is not an event on. It was his enthusiasm for more euro VW travel that made us go to Spa and what a top move that was!!!!!

For some things there is Mastercard, others things are priceless. :D

sunshine pete, the nicest man in the vw world. Kind words my friend :D when i was born my Dad made me a tool kit and gave it me for my 18th birthday, it was a very touching moment, the tool were all imperial so useless :lol:

archie is as obsessed with the bus as i am 8) i plan on getting him a beetle project when he's about 10, keep him off the street and get him some better skill than his old man :lol:

my wife has got a sister :D but she's not as tolerant as Faye, infact i've never meet a woman as tolerant as her 8)

Pete B said:
dubscum said:
He is now starting to speak and every day when i get home from work he get my hand and says "keys" "van" and we go for a drive 8) we both love it :D

Being the soppy soft tw*t that I am, almost brings a tear to my eye. Actually no 'almost' about it, welling up as I type this, it really does strike a chord! My boy is 11 and loves the whole thing soooo much, he texts me asking where we are going the next weekend he is with me and is dissapointed if there is not an event on. It was his enthusiasm for more euro VW travel that made us go to Spa and what a top move that was!!!!!

For some things there is Mastercard, others things are priceless. :D

Pete your sons a credit to you, he came over and chatted with me while we were packing up at Peppercorn, very polite, nicely spoken and making me jealous by telling me all the shows he was going too, great kid.

Like you both say theres nothing quite like having your son loving being in the Bus as much as you do, i know mine does, precious quality time :D

just came on here for a quick read and ended up reading this from the start. I remember my art teacher talking about making a colour wheel when i was at school, i see what she meant about colour spectrums now.

Cant beieve i have never seen this post before and at least i wont have to read sp much next time, every page i thought cool idea, and then the next page it changed again.

As for the bit at the end about kids, when i bought my bus my 3 year old son drove back with me and couldn wait to tell everyone, now my 19 month old who is mad about cars already can tell the difference between a bay and a split and he cant talk yet. If im reading a mag and show him a bus he will go and get the matching toy one out his box.

Wish they could weld though s i'd get mine finished quicker

Thanks for the entertainment :p

Latest posts