the bang bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dubscum said:
Dave: tyres are 165/60/14r (smart car) fronts and 165/80/14s rears (van tyres) it rides really smooth :D

sweet ta dude
found some sites to compare sizes of tyres just have to decide what size to go with :)

7318d6f7.jpg

a47795c1.jpg

left is a new halogen bulb, right now done, makes a big difference being able to see at night :D
12a37b0b.jpg

where and what is the wire :? the bus is nunning so it's been taped up for now :p
351d7be8.jpg

are you in the engine bay drivers side with the wires there dude?

possibly something todo with the regulator for the dyno or a regulator that use to be there if your on an alternater now!!!

not sure tho but if it aint broke and everythings good leave it till ya back :mrgreen:

agreed! :D (yes it is) i think it might have something to do with my interior lights as they used to work, but theres no power now and all my fuses are in fine. Its a next winter job now

Slammed said:
Guel guage sender...

Yep that's it, a brown cable (according to the manual is the colour cable for the sender) and something that I connected up last year on my bus. I'm going to put my neck out and say that the fuel guage on this bus has never worked, right?

:mrgreen:

Des

5erge said:
Slammed said:
Guel guage sender...

Yep that's it, a brown cable (according to the manual is the colour cable for the sender) and something that I connected up last year on my bus. I'm going to put my neck out and say that the fuel guage on this bus has never worked, right?

:mrgreen:

Des

correct, where do i connect it too :oops:

Well done dude :)

Hoping get mine done next week :? Fingures crossed
plus your not low enough I take 4 pieces of wood get in an on the ramp :lol:

nah mate, he nearly ripped my bumper off, my battery on my phone died i was gonna film it. when he dropped the back wheels into the brake tester roller thing, the engine smacked the ground and the back wheels were hardly touching :?

good luck with yours dude 8)

there was a point when he reversed it off the front wheel's were off the ground, can't believe my phone battery died. Got the whole to low speech too haha

N/S/R outer c/v gaiter split.
N/S/R inner sill has small hole (size of a 5p piece).
N/S/F wheelarch has small rust patch, no sharp edges.
N/S/R outer sill has corrosion. Stood up to tapping with MOT hammer.
Oil leak

I'm happy with that :D