The Egotrip bus: slammed Nov 69 Kombi

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gutted when your bus was at their new workshop when I dropped mine off with Guy on Saturday... I was really hoping to see it!

You had a nice bus before it went into Slamwerks.... I can't wait to see it come out with it's new stance!

Shorty said:
I was gutted when your bus was at their new workshop when I dropped mine off with Guy on Saturday... I was really hoping to see it!

You had a nice bus before it went into Slamwerks.... I can't wait to see it come out with it's new stance!

Had a good look at your bus Shorty. Looks nice without all the cling film. :lol:

Can't wait to see Egotrips new stance. 8)

aspro said:
Shorty said:

Had a good look at your bus Shorty. Looks nice without all the cling film. :lol:

Thank you! I can't wait either! Ssshhhhh!

aspro said:
Shorty said:

Me too! Well looking forward to seeing it :)

Looking forward to it! I wonder why..... :p

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Two hours since collection and no updates, very disappointing. And tell us more about this engine ego

Pete

Don't forget he's got to get back to Brighton :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk