The Egotrip bus: slammed Nov 69 Kombi

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
StuF said:
Awesome pics! Love it!
The wife and I are heading to Spa this year, cant wait!

Thanks for all the comments fella's.

Yeah get to Spa StuF, driving round the track with 1500 other Volkswagens is the 2nd best thing you will ever do in your bus ;)

Thanks Airtime 8)

These are the latest photos, taken on our recent holiday in Holland...

On the Afsluitdijk...
DSC02198.jpg

DSC02202.jpg

Harlingen
DSC02210.jpg

Giethoorn..
DSC02272.jpg

hi steve just come across this one on low and slow on Facebook

94fc231b.jpg

Mmmm nice !

Chris

Took the bus for a spin to the Bus Stop show n shine on Eastbourne seafront a couple of weeks ago, along with Jeremy and Andrew...

DSC02292.jpg

Also treated it to some of the new Aircooled Accessories headlamp grilles. They arrived in a nice box 8)

484510_10151266169307166_1172311946_n.jpg

and fitted...

548894_10151270933667166_1455602579_n.jpg

I had to buy new bolts to make these fit. The OG bolts I had have countersunk heads which don't really work with the fixing tab on the grilles. I used latebay ones from Heritage which don't have countersunk heads for a better fit.

Great read, is your paint matt or is that just the photos? Either way it all works so well 8)

Just

Thanks Just.

The paint is fairly matt at some angles, but does have a shine to it at other angles. I have not Ankor waxed it for a while now as the bus lives a charmed life in the garage these days. I should do the roof again though...

Cheers Sparky 8)

Just had a nice week camping at Toms Field in Swanage, and made it over to Portland Bill for a cheeky shot of the bus...

DSC02438.jpg

And the weekend before we went to the Summer Dubbin show. Good to see Radish's bus on the road after such a long slog getting it sorted..

DSC02362.jpg

Nice one pal. :D

You've done a lot more miles than me since 2007.

Sod it.. you've inspired me to run mine down to Cornwall in few weeks. :lol:

Chris.

EgoTrippin said:
Cheers Sparky 8)

Just had a nice week camping at Toms Field in Swanage, and made it over to Portland Bill for a cheeky shot of the bus...

DSC02438.jpg

And the weekend before we went to the Summer Dubbin show. Good to see Radish's bus on the road after such a long slog getting it sorted..

DSC02362.jpg

thats a fairly steep hill to get up from fortuneswell to the top of portland, nearly drowned jumpimhg off those cliffs in the nineties :oops:

jth

spoonerdtg said:
Your bus is amazing i love it :D the rear red spot is that a fog light or a brake light ?

Its a brake light. Will be up for sale very shortly as I have found a replacement light.

John, yeah those hills are mental getting to Portland and back. Liv was not best pleased ;)

Nice stuff Steve, love your bus, you may have inspired me to get on with mine..

Great bus, always a favorite of mine. One of the reasons why I got the 68 velvet kombi last year...

Latest posts