The first official 'Early Bay' meet - Oct. 26-28th

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scampi

Reaction score
Right guys and girls it's on.

Weekend of the 26/27 and 28 th October 200t at Billing Aquadrome, Northampton.

Priced at £13 a night per van and £4 if you require a electrical hook up.

We have our own area reserved for us!

Let's hope to see everyone there. :wink:

looks pretty cool. i wont be ready till late this year but ill defo make it next year.

Cant say for definite yet, but I am aiming to be there should know within a week or two.

Whats the plan when there, other than drinking cider or is that the only plan :lol:

Not really any firm plans or anything at the moment but would definately be good to get a cruise going at some point!

But please, any ideas put them forward.

Hopefully gonna be able to get there, its in the diary so its probably a go! :D

HOW COOL IS THAT! i live like 5 miles away if that :D so i think i should be there if not, someone should come and knock on me and see if im coming out to play :D

I am aiming to be in the Corris area up to mid-day on the 27th, then at a footy match meaning I'd be arriving around 7pm. Are they OK with one night bookings?

Well done for the arranging, hope it's a real 'nutty turnout'!

Should be fine I think, will check it out but they did there pricing per night.

They even said if people wanted to come for the day of the Sunday then it would be £10 :wink:

Count me in dude, gives me a realistic target for getting the panel done by and how I want it. :D

I'll try and get there, would be good to meet with some of you guys and girls

What would the reaction be though if a mate came in his none early bay, would you beat the shit out of him or take pitty and welcome him

Latest posts