The Freeze, what did i miss?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was a bit packed inside. glad i wasnt there to hunt down bits, it became a bit of a pain.
special thanks to the 2 random bokes that pushed my 71 mini out of the mud. :)

as we travel a long way (kent) we always make a weekend of it and do birmingham shops on the sat, meet up with friends sat eve, stay in a travelodge (got it for £15 on the internet, bargain!!) and then do dubfreeze on the sunday before driving back home mid-afternoon.

dubfreeze is great for bits (i bought a set of alloys last year for our split and saved loads...), but i think a lot of people go as it's the first big show of the year and its good to get back into the vibe.... :lol: but equally this is why it always gets busy, so get there early and go early!!

as for the moaners elsewhere, well hey, they obviously lead sad lives and have got nothing better to do.....some people are never satisfied!!

we had a great weekend, and will be back next year, thanks to all the organisers and traders for making it a great day :lol: :lol:

oh and by the way just booked a travelodge for vanfest and got that for £15 as well...happy days....

slammedkustom said:
We were hiding from you! :lol:

dubfreeze was like a hit n run for us, got in, got our bits and got out again.
i was home around 4o/c! :shock:
cheeky!! :lol:

it took us forever to get home, almost 5 hrs i think :shock:

emerald said:
slammedkustom said:
We were hiding from you! :lol:

dubfreeze was like a hit n run for us, got in, got our bits and got out again.
i was home around 4o/c! :shock:
cheeky!! :lol:

it took us forever to get home, almost 5 hrs i think :shock:

Left at 3, got back at 7.45, and that was in the Passat. I'm glad we didn't take the square in the end.

i stayed at katies auntie in coventry on the saturday night. got taken to a local pub for a steak dinner and her auntie got up a 6-30 to cook us a full on english on sunday morning.
top lady is auntie audrey! :lol:

Latest posts