"The Keeper" 1970 Sacramento Westfalia Pop Top

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the custom and commercial mag today and instantly reading the article about your cool westy. The Centerfold are getting into the garage, so i can be inspired when i work on my own 68 westy.

I noticed that you are a friend of Mario Inclan, i also got my bus from this guy and can highly recommend him. He sold me a very nice and dry bus. And even though it took some time to get it here, the deal went smooth with Mario. Say 'hi' to him from Ronnie in Denmark, if you talk to him.

Best regards
Ronnie

Thanks Ronnie, very nice of you, good luck with yours, get some more pics up on your gallery thread

kleinbusRonnie said:
Just got the custom and commercial mag today and instantly reading the article about your cool westy. The Centerfold are getting into the garage, so i can be inspired when i work on my own 68 westy.

I noticed that you are a friend of Mario Inclan, i also got my bus from this guy and can highly recommend him. He sold me a very nice and dry bus. And even though it took some time to get it here, the deal went smooth with Mario. Say 'hi' to him from Ronnie in Denmark, if you talk to him.

Best regards
Ronnie

Update time

Long story short, scrapped the cash together to buy her back, we needed some house stuff done, so decided to sell her again, as its our biggest asset (78 westy not running/registered yet), did a few meets etc, started to wonder if i was gonna keep her or sell the 78 when its done, then my neighbour decided to plant her mazda 626 in the front of it..................

Pics from splitterz vdub club meet 2 weeks ago

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0043-1.jpg

DSC_0044-1.jpg

Then monday morning came

P1050081.jpg

P1050082.jpg

shame about the knock... as this bus is one of my fav... great og condition and great stance!!

aogrady said:
Hi,

Bad times, gutted for you dude. Though it will be all as good as new with her insurance yes?

Cheers!

Alistair

off to paintbox in the morning for some surgery

then maybe off to pastures new, whilst i search for another project

Thread from the DEad

Got a text from the Keepers current owner, hes decided to put him up for sale, so if anyones after a sorted Westy pm me for his number, hes after 19k ono

Latest posts