The official Viva Skeg Vegas 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VivaSkegVegas

Reaction score
SV2012.jpg

After last years over whelming turn out we have managed to secure a new bigger weekend venue for this years show on
August 17th 18th 19th 2012.

The new venue is the beautiful Revesby country park a short drive inland from the coast, the estate grounds run over hundresds of Acres so there will be room for us to stay here and grow organically as we have always wanted.

Advance Tickets are on sale at £20 Per person for the weekend (including camping) Until July 10th
and £25 Per person on the gate. (including camping) Under 14s go free.

Day tickets £8 Per person per day available on the gate Saturday and Sunday. Under 14s go free.

The Gates will be open from 3PM Friday and in true Vegas style a sing along Elvis tribute act will be on in the marquee on Friday evening plus other bands also the trade arena will be open.

This year promises to be a real treat as we have been pulling out all the stops to provide the now famous Skeg Vegas chilled family vibe but with loads and loads of new attractions and an awesome band line up in the big marquee.

Not only that, but the Bar tent DJ will be spinning tunes

And a few other nice music surprises

The chance to win a Brand new Skeg Vegas Beach Cruiser!

Sticking to the seaside theme there will be plenty for the kids and mum and dad to do with music marquee, fairground attractions, free children's entertainment area, the Skeg Vegas Bicycle show and shine, graffiti displays, Donkey rides, Skeg Vegas photo boards and much, much more.

Daily drive show and shine Saturday

SkegVegas show and Shine Sunday

Live acts to be confirmed.

This years show will have the theme OLD SCHOOL so if you fancy dressing up as retro TV & Movie satrs or Breakdancers the only limit is your imagination, there will be prizes for the best club display and best fancy dress.

Fear not, the new venue is only a short ride from the coast so you will still have the chance to go to the beach on Sunday and check out Xsite skatepark for Pro skate demos and fun

As always the Skegvegas trophy table will be adorned with even more cool custom made trophies from the likes of, T2D, Auto Glym, Prosign, GSF, VolksWorld, Milk&2, Neil F, Rapid Rodent Racing and some new and equally as cool companies from Europe.

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you the people that make SkegVegas the show it is.

Thanks for your support and patience Toby.

The Web site will be live shortly in the mean time if any one would like advance tickets just send me your email address and I will send you the ticket form, feel free to email me for a trade pack too [email protected]

We will have a list of confirmed activities so far, trade and bands very soon keep checking back

Don't forget to pre book your tickets and save £5!
Or use the super skeggy saver and buy 10 tickets get the 11th FREE!

Flyer-Web.png

Just to let you guy's and gal's know, we now have the fantastic magical camping offering fully kitted out luxury bell tent hire for up to six people including 2 free tickets, booking details can be found here http://www.magicalcamping.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Imagine just turning up to find your bed made and the kettle on!

Magical-camping.gif

And just to remind you this years show is themed 80's old school. and we expect to see more than one Adam Ant!

80s.png

And if that aint enough Neil Forster will be pinstriping live at the show, so if you have a cooler or bike etc that wants stripes laying on bring it over! Rumour is there may well also be a very special guest along side Mr F

Untitled-1.gif

Looks awesome, Im gonna hit this up.
I Love a bit of the 80's as well, especially Michael J Fox in Team Wolf and back to the future!

krusty said:
Looks awesome, Im gonna hit this up.
I Love a bit of the 80's as well, especially Michael J Fox in Team Wolf and back to the future!

Do it mate, me and Jodie are kids and dog free for the weekend while we're trading, paaaarrrrtttaaaayyyy ;)

Comedy Saturday

Compere Ben Murray

James Sherwood

Simon Bligh

Mark Rough

Live Bands Saturday

UP Down Go Machine (head line)

Towering Heights

Dave Devlin Blues band

Elliot Morris

The Warbirds

Cassette

Little Imp

LA Estique

The Unexpected

Townsend

Live Bands Friday

Greame Stanton & Rich Horton (Acoustic)

Jack & Jills Daughter (Acoustic)

Plus Bar DJ Z Malik and Vision Tech Beats

Funhouse Comedy will be making sure every one is smiling with great standup acts with
James Sherwood, Simon Bligh and Mark Roughin the Bar marquee on Saturday afternoon!

Pre book your show tickets and save a fiver! http://www.vivaskegvegasvw.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Comedy.png

Be it fully grown naturally, painted on or even a finger tattoo, SkegVegas will be hosting the first Golden Mustache competition

Mustche-comp.png

Keeping your whistle wet while you watch the bands, the music box bar will be open we guest DJ slots from DJ Z of eclectic ballroom fame

Music-Box.png

Latest posts