The size of this club.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velgreeno

Reaction score
Hey all. I stumbled across some YouTube videos of you guys ( I think it's you guys 🤔 ) and I had no idea how big this club was. It quite amazing and really cool to be fair. How often would you meet up then ? Well when you can anyway and where is everyone based ? I have seen some of you at shows in the past but never come over. Its really rad our early bays have a big following though 😊🤙.

we have a good following and were very active, i remember even going back to earlier VoWo shows it was difficult getting a spot in the displays. Not sure there's much happening at the moment due to covid19-84 though?

clem would be the best to ask?

Hi

Yes we’ve had a decent crew through the years. It’s diversified a bit over time but there are still a lot of us.

As previously, the Early Bay and Aircooled Campout are hopefully going ahead this year but the more ‘festival’ type of shows are still in the balance. Keep an eye out on here to see what on.

Latest posts