The size of this club.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velgreeno

Reaction score
Hey all. I stumbled across some YouTube videos of you guys ( I think it's you guys šŸ¤” ) and I had no idea how big this club was. It quite amazing and really cool to be fair. How often would you meet up then ? Well when you can anyway and where is everyone based ? I have seen some of you at shows in the past but never come over. Its really rad our early bays have a big following though šŸ˜ŠšŸ¤™.

we have a good following and were very active, i remember even going back to earlier VoWo shows it was difficult getting a spot in the displays. Not sure there's much happening at the moment due to covid19-84 though?

clem would be the best to ask?

Hi

Yes weā€™ve had a decent crew through the years. Itā€™s diversified a bit over time but there are still a lot of us.

As previously, the Early Bay and Aircooled Campout are hopefully going ahead this year but the more ā€˜festivalā€™ type of shows are still in the balance. Keep an eye out on here to see what on.

Latest posts