The Upton Cheyney Chilli & Cider Festival Augst 30th-31st.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terrier man

Reaction score
http://www.uptonchilli.co.uk/festival-tickets/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Who's going then?
I'm all booked up, camping Friday & Saturday night. :D Bugger the show n shine. ;)

creationblue said:
A few access issues that others can explain.....

Great weekend had by all 8)

:roll: i was going to lower mine this year :? ill keep it up with city... ;)

creationblue said:
A few access issues that others can explain.....

:lol: Well we were running late, it was raining & getting dark, Upton Cheyney is only 6 miles from my place so not to worry me thinks; WRONG!!! Couldn't see a bloody sign anywhere but I did find the Farm Shop & Tithe Barn which is the main part of the Festival, I was greeted by the Organiser who looks the spit of Robbie Savage (pre-Haircut) who informed me I will have to turn a round, so I started to backup at this time I was :evil: & forgot I had a trailer on the back which Jack-knifed :oops: causing a few dents to my Engine Lid luckily no paint damage.
Anyway next year I'll be a little wiser :lol: & know what to expect.
We soon forgot our Battle scars as I wasn't the only one :lol:
The Festival was Fab With Singing Dick from Wick (Elvis impersonator) being the highlight, or was it the Feathers. (three leggy Dancing Girls) :msn4: ;)

I managed to hit my trailer on the way out..

Oh it was the dancing girls :lol:

A must for next year despite the poor access 8)

creationblue said:
I managed to hit my trailer on the way out..

Oh it was the dancing girls :lol:

A must for next year despite the poor access 8)

Defo next year, i could only do the day, but was well worth it. I will camp next year for sure, but still keep away from those Nagas :shock: :worship: :sick0019:

Latest posts