The van with no name.....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Pics ... Can’t wait to get some trips booked [emoji106] and good tip for waste water too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waste water tank... Also means when I'm packing up and let the handbrake off to get front wheels off the chocs... That crunching noise is 'only' a 5litre plastic container. Last time I did that I found another one same day down on a beach! So, kind of good for the environment - even if my wife wonders why I'm rooting through a pile of nasty plastic.

I put the spare under the van when set up on camp ... the number of times I’ve driven into it when trying to drive off [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm still ruining waste water containers, but a new first for me was entertaining a show, vw tchill at beaulieu in August the day we caught the ferry to Bilbao. The people were great, we just parked and looked around then went to the museum. was slightly horrified to discover we won a 🏆 as we didnt go to prize giving or even think that we might have has a chance of winning. AND im not on Facebook so cant even thank the organisers
IMG_20220820_174034704.jpg

IMG-20230904-WA0007.jpgIMG-20230904-WA0005.jpgIMG-20230904-WA0004.jpg
And Abel starts on my new 2007 engine this week! im aiming for a smooth, torque centred motor with hopefully minimal nvh. c25 cam, csp python exhaust (looks like it will work with westy towbar) and a couple of original Italian 36 idf Weber's that i bought about 10years ago and haven't got round to fitting (or cleaning!). most other bits will be stock

Looks fab 👍 I’m itching to get Winnie into Europe for a long trip, perhaps 2024 will be the year 👍
its easy done, i did less driving in france than i did to get to Portsmouth. easier driving too. especially on single carriageway roads where max speed is 80kph. perfect for hovis loaves with small engines and an aversion to side winds

Latest posts