The zers 71 deluxe.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tinkered with

308507_279920548693193_100000257504819_1089905_749052019_n-1.jpg

8)

i have only just seen this thread, Dave.

How f*cking cool is that 8) 8) 8) 8) dont sale it fella

The zer said:
Me 2,Think im gonna have it put on canvas or blown up to poster size.That'll please the wife. :D

I can sort you out with a canvas mate, moving to Watlington this time next week, will be working from home doing photography and printing ;)

Awesome looking Bus by the way 8)

Got car of the month in this months volksworld mag.chuffed.not done a lot else tho.maybe when it warms up a bit.

Treated meself to a 2.0 6 rib gearbox and set about fitting it this weekend,have followed petegee56,s thread and have to say how spot on he is.had a few hurdles along the way with a threaded bumper bolt,took about 2 hours to get off.so at the stage now with gearbox in,selecting gears nicely,drive shafts connected,starter motor on ready for engine back in 2moro.got to say thanks to petegee56.will post up some pics later.

Lol.wasn't too bad,just a bit of a struggle on your own.coulda done with an extra pair of hands.

Missing this now ,T5,s just ain't the same.would love to see some pics of it now if anyone knows it's whereabouts.

Latest posts