this week i have mainly been...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedkustom

Reaction score
narrowing an early bug! amazing what a lowering job and a set of rims can do!
customer wanted that resto wagon look so me and my mate maurice took a poor defenceless 64 bug...
narrowed.jpg

whipped it all apart and took four inches out of the front, fully rebuilt the king and link pins, beat it with the lowering stick and added a sweet set of polished empi fives, now doesnt that look better? :wink:

narrowed2.jpg

narrowed3.jpg

four inches less, nice!
rides really well and can go down another couple of inches but it wont come off the ramp then!

narrowed4.jpg

customer was so chuffed they bought me and the Moz a bottle of jack daniels each!

SK - Sweet job on a very nice looking bug 8)

Thats similar to how I'd imagine mine to look like :wink:

3rd picture - love the 'multi-coloured-swap-shop' style bay :D

Looks like your getting some job satisfaction at last... no more driving crap into the city and interview rejections by beardist employers.... :wink:
looking good but then I like the look of it before too.......

Come on then the cats out the DS has been spotted so is there any other pics....

class job
nicon_drool.gif

its what i want to do to my 66, did you chop and turn the beam or add adjusters? looks like an amazing job.

Certainly makes such a difference, and definately for the better! :D

Araon said:
Looks like your getting some job satisfaction at last... no more driving crap into the city and interview rejections by beardist employers.... :wink:
looking good but then I like the look of it before too.......

Come on then the cats out the DS has been spotted so is there any other pics....

being my own boss means i can be as beardist to myself as i like! its hard work but im much happier (or i will be when i start earning some proper cash :wink: )

twin slider is still a bit of a secret....watch this space :shock:

Johnnyâ„¢ said:
class job
nicon_drool.gif

its what i want to do to my 66, did you chop and turn the beam or add adjusters? looks like an amazing job.

narrowed the existing beam as it was solid as you like, put avis style adjusters in and 2.5inch dropped spindles, lots of work but the results are worth it :wink:

You made a sweet looking car even better.

Good luck with the business venture mate i'm sure it'll all come good. :lol:

Latest posts