Throttle Guides

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get one of those new improved throttle cable guides that go onto the fan tin? its the one with the wheel that helps its travel smoothly through the guide, they were on the samba amongst other places but cant find them now :(

Please helpy 8)

easy said:
Does anyone know where i can get one of those new improved throttle cable guides that go onto the fan tin? its the one with the wheel that helps its travel smoothly through the guide, they were on the samba amongst other places but cant find them now :(

Please helpy 8)

Jason fitted mine for me last time the westy was in. Great simple bit of kit that works well.
I dealt with Joe direct last September and this was his thought on costs.

I don't have dealers in the UK. I prefer to sell direct to customer. I ship to the UK daily. Cost shipped to the UK is $38.00 USD ($34 for the kit $4 shipping) Shipping is via USPS First class mail (can be slow at times but it is the cheapest option) One issue with a group buy is if the value of what is in the box starts getting over $100+ range I go with USPS Priority mail for insurance/tracking reasons and priority mail can be in the $28-35 range so what you might gain in reduced cost of product you loose in shipping cost. Plus on larger shipment you will have import taxes because of the declared value for insurance reasons. When I ship 1-3 via First class mail I generally mark the value $20 so you don't have the import taxes...................Joe

His email is [email protected] and quick transaction via paypal and he posted out very quickly

David

I've seen them in a UK shop but I can't remember where :?

I'm sure it was a link off here to something different, but what?

Not much help but I'm sure someone sensible will be along soon.

Sparky

So, worth getting then? Just so I can add this to the growing list of stuff to get in the next few weeks :roll: Thank God for redundancy money!!!! :lol:

cheers dooders! knew it was on here 8) doesanyone fancy going on a group buy with me then to save on some postage? I think if we only have a few of us it would make sense.

Let me know 8)

I have sent him an email to get a price for 3 shipped, so if anyone is interested, let me know 8)

Just got a reply back from Joe! great news they have a UK supplier http://www.prowagen.com/vmchk/JBE/View-all-products.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ordering mine today 8)

Marvel said:
Gonna get mine this afternoon

Nice, ordered and will fit it asap, looks a nice bit of kit 8)

Purchased, thanks for the info gents!

Hi guys thanks for all the orders on the throttle tubes!!! We hope you will like what you get! Joe really makes amazing products and we are proud to be offering them here in the UK.

Please bare with us on shipping as we have just gotten back from the weekend up in Stafford for DubFreeze and the place looks like a bomb has gone off!!!!

We should also have a new shipment of Joe Bence stuff in very shortly to replenish stock levels.

Regards,
Rob.

Prowagen said:
Hi guys thanks for all the orders on the throttle tubes!!! We hope you will like what you get! Joe really makes amazing products and we are proud to be offering them here in the UK.

Please bare with us on shipping as we have just gotten back from the weekend up in Stafford for DubFreeze and the place looks like a bomb has gone off!!!!

We should also have a new shipment of Joe Bence stuff in very shortly to replenish stock levels.

Regards,
Rob.

Hi Rob,

Do you know when you will be sending out the orders? i am looking at fitting mine asap.

Cheers 8)