• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tin top WANTED

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake7even

Reaction score
Hi,

New to this Bus milarky after being an owner of lots of early 50/60's beetles over the years.

What I need is an early bay pref early not cross over.

I've only got 6k max so I know what I'm getting. I want to use the bus for surf missions, regular use & weekends away. I'm good with engines/brakes & suspension/wiring but I can't weld nor can I afford to pay someone to weld right now hence my objection to a rusty bay.

I need a bus that is solid as no rust, none.
Import is perfect for me but whatever.
A registered and MOD'd bus would be great but ill look at a recent import that just needs mech work.
Not worried about interior
I'm in camberley surrey so something no road legal will have to get here
Tatty fine, dented not so, rusty no way!

What have you?
[email protected]

Have a look at our website, the elm green & white one fits the bill or we have the Moreno yellow sunroof deluxe thats just arrived,

http://www.midlandearlybay.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Both in the country and available to view this week,

Cheers for the reply's I'm looking over these vans and when I can see them. There's one in Bristol I really want to see too. Thanks.

I have 73 Orange OG paint Tin top Lowered with camper interior very little rust in a few spot let me know if interest $4800 US. Bus in USA

Cheers everyone for pointing out these fine buses. I've scored a nice 71 deluxe tintop that's very solid OG paint on the underside!

Cheers.

Will do. Just took delivery. Need to source an engine then it's off to be slammed!

Hi

If you can strech to £6995, I have a nice 1970 Westfalia on its way from cali, Will be Mot'd serviced and ready to roll!

e mail for pics [email protected]
call 07796 367655

Thanks
Andy

Latest posts