• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

To many projects, one has to go.................

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket

Reaction score
1973 tax exempt RHD Westfalia.
Basically a shell that has had a lot of the welding done, no interior, no roof, but it comes with rust free front doors, tailgate and a good engine lid, and sliding door, dash, seats, wheels tires, beam, gearbox etc etc, you get the picture.
Well worth doing but I am in the process of buying a panel van and need to make room.
I am open to offers, sensible offers that is, we all know what these are worth when they are done right, and this is worth doing for someone who is not in a hurry, I can get a roof if needed.
I have all the roof brackets and most of the glass.

If you are interested then give me a call on 01225-762528 but please don't waste my time kicking tyres etc

Ron

Hi Ron
I know your posting said call, but didn't want to waste your time if this is a no go for me. Background,haven't intended to sell but I have someone sniffing around my SA westy who has basically asked the question how much?

I've often been tempted to find a RHD shell and have it as I really want it, but my heart would always be on an early front and rear!

But I'm guessing if you bought this there must have been something special about it - the question is what? and as this is a whole new ball game for me and I know and trust your honest approach how much do you want for the shell? And final question how come a 73 can be tax free I thought they had to be built before Jan 1 1973, or have I answered my own question in that it is a 73 model year but constructed say in December 1972

David

PS You can always give me a call if you prefer that to replying to PM's!! :lol:
Work 01235 552277 Mobile 07733323783

Latest posts