Today’s California camping photo

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve found Oregon to be more empty and camper friendly i.e free sites than CA at least on the coast. I remember camping all over the Oregon coast and never getting any hassle, this was late 90s early 00s. This might have change with vanlife popularity. Usually when going inland both CA, OR and WA you find some really nice empty state parks. It’s a stunning State.
How far are you touring? Are you making it over to Idaho and Montana? Just heard MT had some big floods :(
Happy and safe travels!

Alabama Hills, California

Today was a bank holiday in the States, so I sauntered off to camp with the ‘71 and the spotted Dog. If this area looks kind of familiar, that’s because lotsa TV Westerns were filmed here. (If it does not, that’s because you’re under 50)

Attachments

• 11EFDF81-552E-4867-93E1-24FABC3B7F80.jpeg
    11EFDF81-552E-4867-93E1-24FABC3B7F80.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 2
That’s some big country right there 🌈👍

Alabama Hills, California

Today was a bank holiday in the States, so I sauntered off to camp with the ‘71 and the spotted Dog. If this area looks kind of familiar, that’s because lotsa TV Westerns were filmed here. (If it does not, that’s because you’re under 50)
That does indeed look like that big rock where the good guy rides behind to hide from the lynch mob that’s chasing him beca he’s been set up by the bad guy :eek:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, I may or may not be over fifty, might not remember that far back :)

Latest posts