Todays the day we set off for Scotland

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pk1was

Reaction score
Were off on a road trip today up from manchester to Skye and back again in 9 days :) obviously the weathers turned shite for us, but we will try not to let that dampen our spirits, i will keep updating with pictures along the way.

Here goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scotland is still beautiful in the rain - you'll have a cracking time :D

Can't wait to see your pictures 8)

Just so you dont feel too bad were also off away today to Norfolk and guess what the weather is shit again !!!!Enjoy the trip even if it does rain :)

pk1was said:
Were off on a road trip today up from manchester to Skye and back again in 9 days :) obviously the weathers turned shite for us, but we will try not to let that dampen our spirits, i will keep updating with pictures along the way.

Here goes

have a safe trip fella and let us know where you stop :D

:sick0019:

Have a good trip

We are also off to Scotland tomorrow, staying at Glenbrittle campsite in Skye for a few days - also visiting red squirrel at glencoe, lake lochmond and Applecross

Sadly the vans not coming tho :(

Our first over nighter en route, penrith
5f941679-38e6-a766.jpg

We are just back from our Scotland holiday IT WAS FAB!!! We went over to the hebrides and did 1600 miles on total, Camp site at Edinbine on Skye is a good one.. Have a good one, Paul...... :D

Quick photo update, were in Fort William today on our way to Loch Ness, had no issues to mention as yet with the bus so all is good. Suns out
5284dbc4-3816-780c.jpg

I think your in the only place in the uk it isn't raining. Looks lovely! :mrgreen:

pk1was said:
Quick photo update, were in Fort William today on our way to Loch Ness, had no issues to mention as yet with the bus so all is good. Suns out
5284dbc4-3816-780c.jpg

Looking good :) :D :) :D

Merlydog said:
I think your in the only place in the uk it isn't raining. Looks lovely! :mrgreen:

Your not wrong there :lol: only moved the car off the drive this morn and got drownded, :lol:

Ok were back, an amazing trip of 1153 miles. Had no mobile network for days :) im going to sort out the photos and get some posted. Absolute epic week :)

Latest posts