Tow bar - will it or wont it?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelo

Reaction score
Just campers sell a towbar kit, that they say will fit my march 71 earlybay because mine has a stock exhaust system, it costs £154. However the brackets seem to be in a different place as from gadget boys towbar which is £220 deliverd which is said to fit too. Any pointers will be much appreciated cheers kelo. :? :? :?

You really should buy one from gadget. Support the small guys putting their time and cash into developing stuff for your buses.

And the quality of JK stuff is usually chinese, which says it all IMO :cry:

Rant about JK over gadgets is copied from a design made to fit your bus when it was new so WILL work without ball ache.

I got a JK towbar last year & its' UK made which makes a change but took a day to fit, just would not line up but got there in the end. If I knew about Gadgets I would of gone with that, hope this helps ya. :?

No36-5-2011.jpg

I've just taken one off my 1968 bay which i believe is original or an early addition - Bolts straight onto the chassis.
PM me for photo's if your interested and we could come to a good deal. (Now SOLD)
Cheers
Rave :party0046:

cheers everyone for your help. Gadget boy has none left and need it for next week so jk wins this time, thanks again. ;)

Latest posts