• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Towbar wanted for my 69. Where to start looking??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8ballbug

Reaction score
Evening all, just got a 1964 Eriba and am looking for a towbar for my 69 bay. I know Ive done it th wrong way round but I need one ASAP so we can hitch up and go away. Hopefully one of you lot can point me in the right direction.
Cheers
Ben

Just kampers do them.make sure you get the right one though buddy,I believe there are 3 different types depending on back end/year/bumper mounts.

To be honest, I purchased a Just Kampers Towbar for my Westy, and i wish i hadn't bothered really!!....as i can only fit a standard exhaust now, and the black angle iron bar that now runs across the rear, just underneath the bumper is pretty unsightly imo!! :(
Wish i'd had the time to search for an alternative Towbar, but at the time i was desperate to get one fitted!!!
Be warned...

Various designs do some up second hand often.also gadget boy on here did make exact replica westfalia tow bars if you want accuracy.

Doris said:
SilverSteve has got one fs on Here at the mo....

I certainly have thanks for the bump Doris, check out my for sale thread. the bumper was bespoke for a 72, cant see why it would fit, unless of course someone tells me different.

thanks Steve

Latest posts