Transport

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a company in the norwich area who can move our bus for me? It's going into the body shop in 2-3 weeks and the only quote ive got is nearly £100 to move it about 7 miles and then the same to get it back again. I'd rather push it!!! LOL

I used a chap called Phil Unswirth. He moved a bay from Cornwall to the Midlands for me. Would you like his phone number see what he quotes?

Pirateringo said:
I used a chap called Phil Unswirth. He moved a bay from Cornwall to the Midlands for me. Would you like his phone number see what he quotes?

Thanks, for the offer but I think if he's not based local to me he'll probably be close to the other quote I had. I've got the number for a guy who moved it here from colchester for me for 110 but it's too far for him to come to move it again. Thanks anyway

john the horse said:
does it have brakes and steering if so ill tow ya if its in three weeks.

jth
Hi, it's really kind of you to offer a tow but all the glass has been taken out for the re spray and to replace the seals. Would be a bit drafty for this time of year. The tyres arnt up to much either!!! Thanks anyway.

Latest posts