• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

transporter 2001 2.5tdi intercooled lwb £2800

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

strongy

Reaction score
for sale i have my 2001 2.5 t4 its a longwheel base van with the bigger intercooled engine,electric windows and central locking

van is in good condision it has been serviced every year but i have no proof of this(its a work bus and we have never botherd to get the book stamped)

it has a few carpark dents (nothing major),and a tiny crack on one of the rear lights,i did buy one for it from ebay but they sent the wrong side. if i havent got one before it sells there only about a 10er

front alloys are scuffed to hell,straight and balanced tho

its been a windscreen van so no heavey work.

tow bar with full electrics

its got alloys with 4 very good tyres 2 have done less than 100 miles

its had a new cat fitted today.

heated tinted rear windows

top tint windscreen

it has a cheepo cd player fitted that will be staying with the van(it has a aux for ipod)

MOT TILL JUNE

TAX TILL END FEB

havent hadtime to clean the interior and it needs a good scrub.

it has a squeek on the front steering,its in the garage for this to be sorted on monday.still ok to test drive.(sounds like a dry ball joint or something??)like i say this will be sorted for the buyer just mentioned it incase someone wants to view before its sorted

158026 miles

PRICED TO SELL AT £2800

P1030418.jpg

P1030416.jpg

P1030417.jpg

P1030420.jpg

P1030421.jpg

P1030422.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts