Trimmer Needed Urgently

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StrawberryAnnie

Reaction score
Our early bay went in for a new interior refit & was returned to us without any of the rock n roll foams or trimming being done. We have been promised on a daily basis they are on there way, but apparently they are not now coming because the company can not be bothered with my constant phonecalls!!!

Anyway upshot is I need the rock n roll bed foams & trimming done urgently, as the camper is out on hire in a couple of weeks. Anyone know anywhere that doesn't cost the earth and can squeeze us in. Quote I've got so far comes in at £625 which is a bit out my budget. We're in Essex.

thanks

StrawberryAnnie said:
Our early bay went in for a new interior refit & was returned to us without any of the rock n roll foams or trimming being done. We have been promised on a daily basis they are on there way, but apparently they are not now coming because the company can not be bothered with my constant phonecalls!!!

Anyway upshot is I need the rock n roll bed foams & trimming done urgently, as the camper is out on hire in a couple of weeks. Anyone know anywhere that doesn't cost the earth and can squeeze us in. Quote I've got so far comes in at £625 which is a bit out my budget. We're in Essex.

thanks

Rackhams in Ipswich? Nice guys to deal with.

Dubholstery.co.uk

Give ant a call, he did all mine, excellent lad, hes in warrington but excellent price and will courier :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firstly name and shame a company that offer such a lame excuse need to be avoided

secondly thats not a bad price, exactly what were you after trimming?

and third the above are members on here so look em up and you should hopefully get somewhere ...

Latest posts