Trumatic SB2000 Heater M Plate code 793

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malglass

Reaction score
Hi

Not long got a "project" 1971 Devon Moonraker. Starting to strip it so that it can goto some nice men who know what they are doing, to get it returned to its former glory!

Whilst having a look underneath I noticed a whiteish box located under the front of the van, right in the middle below the main cab. It measures approx 50cmx50cm.

The mplate on the van tells me that it was fitted with a Trumatic SB2000 heater, could this be related to this? M Plate code 793.

I have searched for info re this heater and can not find any info on it whatsoever.

Surely I cannot be the only one who has one of these?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I doubt it but there was an issue with the wind extinguishing the flame on these so they were removed from the range some time ago.....

there a very basic heater so any gas fitter should be able to source the info you require and if you want it commissioning then it shouldnt be an issue to provide a windshield

Thanks for the help on this one, think I will just do away with it as hoping to fit Propex, money permitting!!

Hint, hint, anyone got a cheap one?

Latest posts