Trusted Restos near Yorkshire???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevoalsop

Reaction score
Evening all,

Can I ask if anybody knows of a trusted resto guy / garage up North. Loads of top places down south and in the midlands but am struggling in this part of the world. Obviously I will travel and I have done in the past but the closer the better for loads of reasons.

I have a 71 Westy that is about ready for a bit of TLC so looking for somewhere for next winter

Cheers in advance guys

You could try aircooled addiction in market weighton. I used them and they did a really good job on welding and paint. They wouldn't claim to be experts on engines, electrics etc though so you'd need to find someone else for that or DIY

In North Yorkshire there's 'Rotbox Rustorations'. Seen some quality stuff from him. He's on Instagram, probably be able to give him a shout on there.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Hi i use VW Restorations in Halifax. Always take mine there. He's a genuine guy and knows his stuff.

Or a trip through to the coast to see Lee & Sam @ Fairbank and Craven in Scarborough. You can find them on Facebook [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Latest posts