TV programme opportunity

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samk

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm a member here but have a slightly unusual request. Moderators, I hope it's ok to post this opportunity here. Let me know if there's any problems.

Basically, I'm working on a Photography TV programme and was wondering if any early bay owners in or around the London/ South East area would like to be explore the option of being featured in our Landscape specific programme?

I am searching for people who will receive a master class from Charlie Waite http://www.charliewaite.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and learn to achieve stunning results, even if you have little - basic amateur photo taking ability. I am searching for a van owner because nartually we ( I have an air cooled T25 - too ugly for TV :lol: ) we spend a lot of time travelling around this country and see some great sights. Wouldnt it be great to be able to capture these scenes with the help of an expert? Also, it would be a great opportunity to get your bus on prime time TV!

I dont have much time left to find people so if you'd like to find out more send me a email with your phone number to [email protected] and I'll talk though things in more detail.

Thanks!

Sam

no takers?

it would be a good opportunity to show off your van. Plus i'd like a snoop as well!

people would be needed from the 5th - 8th July. Just based in London and the outskirts. It's a unique opportunity to receive a master class from an award winning photographer at the top of his game.

I huess the time and location restrictions make it tricky but if anyone around and wants to find out more just drop me an email!

Sam

Latest posts