Twin Dellortos and CSP Swivel Linkage

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AxlFoley

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone is running twin Dellortos and a CSP swivel linkage, I have just fitted mine, but I am strugeling to get the carbs to open fully.

I'm looking for photos of your set-up.

Thanks

Mark

DRLA's

I think I have Sussed it now though. Although there isn't much thread left in the rod ends.

AxlFoley said:
DRLA's

I think I have Sussed it now though. Although there isn't much thread left in the rod ends.

Have you got a stroker motor? What manifolds are you using? And is it the DRLA/IDF version? The rods in that are longer than the ICT/FRD kit.

Yes it's a 2110, the manifolds are CB performance. I bought the linkage second hand so I'm not sure what one it is. I didn't realise the rods were longer in different kits. Does it state the rod length on the CSP website?

Thanks

Mark

AxlFoley said:
Yes it's a 2110, the manifolds are CB performance. I bought the linkage second hand so I'm not sure what one it is. I didn't realise the rods were longer in different kits. Does it state the rod length on the CSP website?

Thanks

Mark

Strokers can be wider from head to head depending on how they are built. I pretty positive that the rods are wider or shorter depending on which kit it is. Asked about manifolds because some kick out quite a bit from the heads.

Here's my set-up: 2110, almost stock width with twin 48 IDF's & CSP DRLA/IDF linkage. (Best pic I have ATM)

Latest posts