• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Type 2 locks & handles

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the gate keeper

Reaction score

Vw locks & handles all og vw all different prices please ask :).Lock sets on 1 key for 1968 too 1979
Lock sets start from £280 to £350 depending on what you want & condition.
Call 07914201724 for more info

Hello,
Do you have the little Lever that allows the sliding door to be locked from inside the van?
Fits on a square at the top of sliding door lock mechanism.
Cheers.

Hello.

My van is a 71.
Also need a good condition large handle that opens the sliding door with the cap if you have one.

Hello,
Did you get a chance to look for the sliding door locking lever?
Cheers.

I asked if you had the small locking lever that fits on a square on the inside of the sliding door lock mechanism. This allows the sliding door to be locked from the inside and mine is missing the little plastic lever. You said you had one and asked what year my van is. I replied 71 and was waiting for you to confirm price etc.

Cheers.

Hi do you have cab and sliding door matching key for 69 early bay . If so how much,regards Andy

Don't suppose you got my pm a while ago did you? Just looking for an asking price on the sliding door handles. :)

Alright condition? I'm not really sure how to grade it, the all look pretty much the same in the photos.

Not brand new looking but not knackered.

Latest posts