• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Type 2 original Devon Moonraker interior units (NO BED)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vdubnutter

Reaction score
As a result of selling my Devon , I now need to find a new home for some of the parts I have stored for the last 15 years.

Here I am offering for sale my spare, original Devon interior units. Just the units shown in pics, NO BED UNIT.
these came out of a 1971 model.
available units are:

Swing out cooker unit complete with original 2 ring cooker ( I have the 2 rings) with grill underneath c/w gas regulator. Unit has a blue melamine top cover. ( could be any colour you like with a bit of laminated vinyl applied)

Long side unit (pasangers side rear) comes with original cool box, stainless sink, pump tap and lids.
had been over painted, paint now stripped off but needs a little work.

Also a large table ( has 5 legs) 4 for use outside van, 1 centre leg for use inside van. also comes with the aluminium channel that fix's to the van side ( for the table to clip into).

The last 2 photos show were these units go. These were taken from a mates project van. They are not the units for sale, just units that are the same. I included them to give a better idea of the placement within the van

Items located In Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, NE11 ( next to the Metro Centre)

PM or txt 07956 538 914

Hello, I am interested in the table... Please tell me price with shipping costs up to Seville, Spain, 41110... Thank you!

Latest posts