• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Uber Secure Pedal locks -

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love a RHD one, please PM me the payment details if you can do this.

->Adam

Mine arrived this week, ta!

P1170387Small.jpg
P1170388Small.jpg

I had a padlock which I wanted to use so drilled the holes out to 12mm no problem. It's fittend and woe betide any scumbag who fancies pinching the van now! An excellent idea, well made, sold and packaged. Good on you dude.

Mine arrived earlier this week but only just collected from the post office.

Thanks and spot on!

Must admit that it's smaller than expected which is a good thing considering the crap we have to carry in the camper lol

Cheers Daz

Turkish said:
Mine arrived earlier this week but only just collected from the post office.

Thanks and spot on!

Must admit that it's smaller than expected which is a good thing considering the crap we have to carry in the camper lol

Cheers Daz

That what i like about it to. My fits by the side of the drivers seat whereas the steering lock and wheel clamp I have are too big to carry around, so end up staying at home.

Thanks guys for positive feedback,

for those on the list I'm up to Graham L now :D

please please please can I have a rhd one in bright orange, what a cool thing these are

Fitted mine Thursday, had to drill the holes a little bigger but other wise spot on and a great idea!

We need to get cherished insurance to accept them as suitable security, guys??

Latest posts