• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

unfinished bay project 4 sale ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crosser

Reaction score
ive had my 69 bay for 5 years and now have to sell it as were moving somewhere with no garage... its had all the welding done and been shutzed underneath and new brake pipes and brake shoes cylinders etc, evrything was painted and nearly every nut and bolt underneth renewed... 4 new balljoints , cut and turned front beam with towers replaced with 10mm plate but not narrowed,polished empi 5 alloys with nearly new tyres but wheels need polishing (comes with polishing kit) , inside has all been painted including dash and standard front seats fitted and new 4 point harnesses,has new big tacho fitted on top of dash,classic wooden interior in rear with cooker and sink... new black and white chequered lino in rear, new cab headlining,has danbury pop top which needs new canvas but have old one as pattern,outside needs prepping and painting,sliding door been repaired,rust free engine lid,rear valance and tailgate and cab doors have had a couple of small repairs and bare mettaled,have loads of new parts also including seals,clear front indicators,black and silver metal number plates,rear no plate light,rear light lenses and chrome surrounds, new door screws,empi twin quiet pack(ceramic coated),twin bow roof rack new rare jailbars and cab carpet and walkthrough carpet also wwith original rubber mat,empi shifter,new 6x9 rear speakers and amp fitted in rear and a pop out dvd screen in dash and dvd head unit to go in glovebox,new glovebox lid,also new alloy side step, gearbox fitted wit new mounting and urathene selector bush and new driveshaft boots fitted .. and loads of other stuff... engine is a 1641 with prog webber fitted (engine not fitted in van but came out of our bug and is sweet) i also have a new set of webber ict carbs and manifolds and hex linkage which can be sold seperatly, probably missed loads of stuff but i have a big folder full of recipts of what ive brought so far totalling alot... theres all the glass and 2 windscreens, front and rear bumpers which are nice and straight... new chrome klaxon horn, this bus is my pride and joy and im gutted to have to sell it, theres near enough everything here to finish her, also have 5 litres of primer and 2 litres of diamond white and thinners... i have painted the inside in savanagh beige...

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?t=116

Shame you have to sell that,it is turning into an excellent van,someone will get a good bus!

Sorry for the sale of you van and I do feel for you... :(
Good luck with what other challenges you decide to take! :D

thanks for your great help during the resto work ... i still cant believe its sold... sold for 3k with the brand new carbs which i think is a bargain after the amount of work i put into it... my next project is the cottage that we have brought, that also needs full resto but its not quite the same as welding and grinding and its a hell of alot bigger.... hope to stay on the forum and soon as the house is finished i will be on the lookout for another bay...

crosser said:
sold for 3k with the brand new carbs which i think is a bargain...

I think its theft! :shock: :shock: want me to call the police! 8)

...who ever it was is one lucky boy/girl, they basically have a solid blank canvas as youve done all the hard work so well.

Latest posts