• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

unique one off vw bay window

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maslin

Reaction score
VW tax exempt one of a kind early bay tin top and is lowered, two double backseats which turn into a double bed, leather front seats and the feature that separates this van from any other is the custom side windows.From the side and back it looks like a split screen.There is a few imperfections, other than a few bubbles appearing the van jumps out of first gear which adds great character and MOT has just expired due to lack of use.This has been the pride and joy for my wife and I and are both truly sorry for this sale. Since having our second child, two years ago,we have used only twice. I have kept the van in my garage and on a bty charger.Starts first time and has never broke down on us.We have over £10,000 of receipts and before and after photo's of the work we've had done. Service history&fairly new tyres. Good Luck! I have photos but for some reason the following message appears: 'Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached'. Any ideas? Happy to send photos to email address etc. 07988709995 ( I answer messages)

If you want to post photos to your ad you need to load them to photobucket first and then use the links from there, there a how to guide on the forum.

Sounds like you have a Fleetline which was Split rear end with corner windows etc and a bay front end, these were built well into the seventies in South Africa.

Still unable to add pictures! Tried method recommended but does not work for me.

If anyone is interested, please let me know and i will email you the photos direct.

Latest posts