unusual uses for bits that fell off!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hubcap

Reaction score
Not often been one to start a topic, but trying not to be so much of a forum lurker in 2010!

Anybody want to chip in with unusual uses for ex bits of bus?

My 2 of note so far:

detonated piston from my dads camper back in the day as mantle shelf oddment, most people don't have a clue what it is and no 2 are ever the same, (would post a pic but will gauge demand!!!!) it has been passed down to me now so will keep it in the family and pass it onto one of my kids in the future, they will probably say "internal combustion????"

Second use, (perhaps a little criminal but....) My 1970 westie ceiling lining was a little on the tired side(well actually a lot) and delaminated etc, but as a seasoned kindling fire starter i have found nothing better, Kinda like re-cycling/ returning it to the earth!

Happy new year

I used the front passenger seat from my Westy as a deck chair at a show in the summer, my mates girlfriend was like ' What the hell Karl?! ' not quite the same because i removed it for that purpose. Quite a task tbh when you've had a skin full :lol:

a bit dull, but ive got my airline wraped around 1 of the redundnt 14" wide five steelies

great topic :lol: when I replaced my door mirrors fro SS ones,I used one of my old door mirrors as a shaving mirror in the bathroom for a bit until it 'mysteriously' got broken :roll:

Latest posts