• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

URGENT HELP PLEASE IF U LIVE IN CAMBRIDGE OR HARWICH!!!!!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee C

Reaction score
I'm calling on the help of anyone who lives in Cambridge or Harwich please,,

I've just sold my camper but have left my toolbox with all of my tools in!!!

The buyer is leaving for Denmark tomorrow at 3:30pm

I'm basically hoping someone will be kind enough to meet with him in either of the above places and collect my toolbox. I can then liaise with you for its safe return.

Anyone who can help, please call me on 07905523742 ASAP PLEASE!!!

You will be rewarded!!!!!

Hi Lee,

You could try Type 2 Detectives - they are based just outside Cambridge and have a large following on social media. Might be someone local to them who could help?

Hope you get sorted.

I've no transport today, but the Danish guy is welcome to leave the toolbox with me here in Cambridge.

I'm in possession of one tool box and one cowboy hat!

Give Jamie a shout at oxtransportation, he will be passing through Cambridge to collect my van from Ipswich in 2 weeks or so. He might be up your direction at some point. Or even relay it up to South Shields.

Oh & thanks for all the phone calls & offers of help!!!
Very sporting of you all!!! :)

Didn't see this post till just now and realised it was the camper I saw drive right past my house in colchester earlier this evening.

Do me a favour then bud, gan get the driver drunk so he misses the ferry again, ax it's the last one!!
Then I can buy me bus back!! :party0049: :fyou:
As I'm missing it already!!!

Better check it to make sure your tool box isn't full of bricks. :) Anytime and one pint of real ale btw ;)

I'll have you know that tool box is full of the finest tools cadburys ever produced!! :lol:
And at least 4 pints of real ale, I'd say!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts