Van storage urgently needed Bristol area

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ1

Reaction score
My lad Matt is about to lose his storage for his lovely 72 Devon (once mine!) and urgently needs somewhere secure to keep it over the winter, preferably where he can work on it (no welding/paint etc - just tinkering). Any Bristol crew know of anywhere? (Sparkwig, Creationblue etc). He's willing to pay reasonable rent for the right place. PM me if you can help - he wants to get to know Bristol dubbers anyway!
Cheers
Brian

Hi, Matt here! Ideally need somewhere within Bristol so I can cycle/board across to fettle or pick up the van for weekend trips. I don't really know a lot of VW people in Bristol so it would be cool if there is a shared lockup or something?

It seems to be very difficult to find a decent area for rent at a decent price within Bristol. Prices are through the roof, just a small garage is half of what I pay monthly for rent & bills!

That being said if anyone is up for clubbing together if a unit comes up for rent at a good price, I'll be up for it.

I think I've found somewhere outside of the city for the time being anyway :)

Hi guys, why don`t you P.M. `Easy` on here, he was trying to do something very similar a little while back and I think he was gonna sort the annual MOT as well. I doubt very much that it would be in the centre of Bristol, just because of costs, so on the outerskirts I`m guessing. He might not be able to help,, but then again ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Plus he`s a good bloke too :mrgreen:

Latest posts