• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various bay window seating and parts - Fire bus rear hatch

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perica

Reaction score
I have various bits to pickup from cheshire - need funds for my early bay..
Rare 2 seater seat for bay x 1 in brown (average condition) £150
Rare 2 seater seat for bay x 1 in beige (average condition) £150

Fire Bus mint hatch with original cardboard inlay rare to see bough as novelty £200

Front bumper 73-79 bay
rear hatch early bay £60
set of narrow 5 wheels but new snow tyres £150 for set of 4
rear lock on early hatch but no key - still on rear hatch (have the lot) £10

other bits and bobs - i'll keep rooting..

ambulance fans and switch £150

rear heated window switch £20

cherry bomb exhaust (brand new) from 90's £40

thanks for now

Yes it's rust free ...

I'm going to volksworls show so will be travelling down south via m6, m40, m4 so if anyone is on route we could always arrange drop off

ps I have a LHD pukka early bay sliding door for £150 if anyone is interested as well

anything else I can think of will follow

the rear hatch - is it the RARE firebus one I have with original cardboard window in original fire ORANGE!!!????

thanks

Bwuttonmoon said:
Would you consider posting the rear hatch? If so is it rust free? Thanks

You better ask if this has a window Spence as some or most firebus hatches have no window , instead a soilid steel "window"

Just a pointer mate ;)

Grazy said:
Bwuttonmoon said:

You better ask if this has a window Spence as some or most firebus hatches have no window , instead a soilid steel "window"

Just a pointer mate ;)

I was asking about the £60 rear hatch? :?

Bwuttonmoon said:
Grazy said:
Bwuttonmoon said:

Just a pointer mate ;)

Sorry man , Ill get my coat !

got any pictures of the snow tyres, makes sizes etc? where you based for collcetion

got any pictures of the snow tyres, makes sizes etc? where you based for collcetion

Bwuttonmoon said:
Grazy said:
Bwuttonmoon said:

Just a pointer mate ;)

Isn't that the big bit at the back that opens? Or do you mean the engine lid?

Sorry guys - just to answer a few questions.

The rear Hatch is a cardboard inlay in fire orange totally original and can't take less that £300 since last one sold by Schofields for £600 - these are rare beasts - they have a hidden latch to open the rear hatch not push button like normal.

I do have a normal hatch bare for £50 if someone wants that one but that needs the captive nuts setting.

The snow tyres I'll check tonight for the make..

Thanks all

is the fire hatch for an early bay? could you post some pics please i have been looking at pics of fire busses but can only find them with the normal puh button latches thanks.

I might be interested in the "ambulance fans" if they are the L & R fresh air duct fans w/switch in decent condition. Would you ship to California (USA)?

Latest posts