• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Very rare Aussie camper for sale 13000 mile from new...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowlight

Reaction score
I have a early bay for sale, was from a deseased estate here in Aus many years ago, has 13000 genuine miles on the clock (need to double check on it), been garaged all its life, its like a new car, its a camper with all the mod cons from the past. its a hard fibreglass top has some empi period parts, will sort photos asap, its gonna be 16000 quid though i am afraid, genuine interest only please, i am coming to the UK from Aus in 6 weeks, can organise it to be there so i can deliver to you, yes free delivery to your door from Australia.. all i ask is a nice cupp of yorkshire tea upon delivery..

Andy

Photos!

DSC_7718.jpg

DSC_7719.jpg

DSC_7720.jpg

DSC_7721.jpg

DSC_7722.jpg

DSC_7723.jpg

DSC_7724.jpg

DSC_7725.jpg

DSC_7726.jpg

DSC_7727.jpg

DSC_7728.jpg

DSC_7729.jpg

DSC_7730.jpg

DSC_7731.jpg

DSC_7732.jpg

DSC_7733.jpg

DSC_7734.jpg

DSC_7735.jpg

DSC_7736.jpg

DSC_7737.jpg

And its a RHD!

:shock:

My God! it looks like it was in a time capsule! that is definetly one of the best untouched ive ever seen.

All it needs is a whack with the slammin stick, and I would expect the clock to be running on time. By my calculations it's 11 minutes slow.
Hard to find anyhting as mint as that though

does it come with that boat straped on the roof? :lol: it might be mint but thats one ugly bus,and at that price :lol:

so £16000 and you need to do work on it,im sure someone will like it for what it is but its not for me

I thought stupid prices were only associated with Split screen vans

I like the roo bars, but £16K :shock: , if it was Ozzy Dollars maybe...

i dont think youll get anyone to part with that kind of cash when you can buy a split that needs zero work for less, and a mint early bay at a third of the price.

Latest posts