Volksworld 2016

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grazy :cry:

Weekenders

1. Clem
2. Pete B
3. Graham L
4. SparkyWig
5. thedaddy
6. Baz1875
7. Greg Bevan
8. Is,sit

Daytrippers

9. Egotrippin (Saturday)...Mister (Sunday)
10 Radish (Saturday).........Bananacustard (Sunday)

Reserves

Weekend reserve list.

1. Bo Jangles
2. Matt Maz
3. Higgins

Saturday reserve list.

1. Pete Roffey
2. Childsey

Sunday reserve list.

1. 69Project

Weekenders

1. Clem
2. Pete B
3. Graham L
4. SparkyWig
5. thedaddy
6. Bo Jangles
7. Greg Bevan
8. Is,sit

Daytrippers

Reserves

Weekend reserve list.

1. Matt Maz
2. Higgins
3. Holeydub

Saturday reserve list.

1. Pete Roffey
2. Childsey

Sunday reserve list.

1. 69Project

unfortunately due to time and a few other issues that are now out of my control i cant make it the weekend. i'm hoping to get down to the show at some point to catch up with everyone.

sorry for the short notice and i am genuinely gutted but my run off bad luck with all things mechanical continues.

Baz

baz1875 said:
unfortunately due to time and a few other issues that are now out of my control i cant make it the weekend. i'm hoping to get down to the show at some point to catch up with everyone.

sorry for the short notice and i am genuinely gutted but my run off bad luck with all things mechanical continues.

Baz

:(

Clem said:
baz1875 said:

Baz

:(

it sucks mate, im starting to think i was the worlds worst mirror juggler in a former a life :lol:

On the web site it says doors open at 10 does anyone know if the carpark opens earlier? Thought i would get there and make a brew :D

Woz

woz said:
On the web site it says doors open at 10 does anyone know if the carpark opens earlier? Thought i would get there and make a brew :D

Woz
Car park is open very early :)

I'll be there for the first time in my van but on the Fat Bob's Emporium Bespoke rugs stand outside as Demo Vehicle..!! Would have done the EB line up this year but helping a friend out on their stand..!! :D 8)

Come and say Hi, Whisper the code word "Earlybay" and get a Fat bob's FREE sticker..!! ;) 8) :lol:

I'm afraid we are out now, couple of bits which I wanted to sort before heading down but haven't managed to get it done today :(

Have fun!!!

Weekenders

1. Clem
2. Pete B
3. Graham L
4. SparkyWig
5. thedaddy
6. Bo Jangles
7. Greg Bevan
8. Is,sit

Daytrippers

Reserves

Weekend reserve list.

1. Higgins
2. Holeydub

Saturday reserve list.

1. Pete Roffey
2. Childsey

Sunday reserve list.

1. 69Project[/quote]

We're having to pull out of the weekend early bay display, as Jamie is unfortunately unwell, next in should get a message from Clem I think :cry:

Toffo will be in now on Saturday

69 Project on Sunday?

I got a couple of carpets at Fat Bob's not like me to miss a free sticker opportunity :)

RayHutch said:
I got a couple of carpets at Fat Bob's not like me to miss a free sticker opportunity :)

Glad you got your free sticker..!! :)

My Annie working hard on at the show. Great weekend good to see the EB line up and all the other great busses and cars..!! :cool:

Latest posts