Volksworld Show Early Bay Display 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gutted...but i have to pull from the sunday... ignition is foobahhed and i don't have time to sort it :(
thanks for the opportunity though mike...

Weekenders -

1. Clem
2. Pete B
3. Mr Scoops
4. Wally
5. Ooro
6. Hurley
7. Axl Foley
8. Bananacustard
9. MattB
10. Childsey
11. Rob b
12. Johnthehorse
13. Last Panzer
14. Humphrey
15. BeigeBay1968
16. Faux
17. Maddog
18. Anders

Saturday's Kids -

Grazy
mister
EgoTrippin'
Strawberry Annie
SpenceBoosDad
Sinclair

Sunday Bloody Sunday -

Mattd1984
Barfaker
dormy72

Trading Weekenders -

Slamwerks
Alex/Jesus
SpeedBuggySeb
MCJ Products

Hi chaps. Really sorry just found out my engine wont be ready in time so I wont be there. Pretty gutted, still waiting on a few parts to arrive. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Weekenders -

1. Clem
2. Pete B
3. Mr Scoops
4. Wally
5. Ooro
6. Hurley
7. Axl Foley
8. Bananacustard
9. MattB
10. Childsey
11. Rob b
12. Johnthehorse
13. Last Panzer
14. BeigeBay1968
15. Faux
16. Maddog
17. Anders

Saturday's Kids -

Grazy
mister
EgoTrippin'
Strawberry Annie
SpenceBoosDad
Sinclair

Sunday Bloody Sunday -

Mattd1984
Barfaker
dormy72

Trading Weekenders -

Slamwerks
Alex/Jesus
SpeedBuggySeb
MCJ Products

Really looking forward to this, never been before.

We're travelling from Chelmsford to Sandown early doors Saturday morning to be in the line up. Just wondering if anyone else travelling from our way as would be good to go in convoy (I was gonna insert a dodgy rubber duck ten four joke in there but thought that might put you all off wanting anything to do with us! :lol: )

anyway anyone going via A12/M25 be good.

Kerry & The Custard Crew

Well the van failed the mot today and not sure if im going to have time to fix it. Will keep you posted. Needs 1 x track rod end. New lower bush's for the front shocks and a bad earth sorting on the rear lights!

mattd1984 said:
Well the van failed the mot today and not sure if im going to have time to fix it. Will keep you posted. Needs 1 x track rod end. New lower bush's for the front shocks and a bad earth sorting on the rear lights!
MOTs are so 1990s cum on get it sorted ;-)

Mike, plans have changed. Can I swap from Sunday to Saturday? I would change it myself but I'm on a train into work. (and it would be a bit presumptuous!) :D

Kerry, I'll be aiming to hit the M25 at south mimms about 06:50 on Saturday if that's any good? Bell me if you want a meet to start a mini convoy. 07968 428989. Chris. :D

Weekenders -

1. Clem
2. Pete B
3. Mr Scoops
4. Wally
5. Ooro
6. Hurley
7. Axl Foley
8. Bananacustard
9. Anders
10. Childsey
11. Rob b
12. Johnthehorse
13. Last Panzer
14. BeigeBay1968
15. Faux
16. Maddog

Saturday's Kids -

Grazy
mister
EgoTrippin'
Strawberry Annie
SpenceBoosDad
Sinclair
Barfaker

Sunday Bloody Sunday -

Mattd1984
dormy72

Trading Weekenders -

Alex/Jesus
SpeedBuggySeb
MCJ Products

Does anyone know any Early Bays that will be inside on display? I know that Just Kampers will have they're project US Import Westy on display, and T2D will have the re-liveried Lowly Gentlemen bus there.
Theres a couple of Early Bayers debuting 'other' rides there ... and I have a cheeky suspicion about one van that might be on show ... doesnt anyone know any 'scoops'? :mrgreen:

what timre sat can we get in with thre vans as will need to be in and set up early as can't be late for work :lol:

alex4057 said:
what timre sat can we get in with thre vans as will need to be in and set up early as can't be late for work :lol:

Gates normally open around 0800. You'll be fine. :)

If youre worried, leave me your keys and ill park it for you :lol: after a quick test ;)

Unfortunately we'll have to miss out this year, Guy's bus is not finished and i am currently without one, sorry

Sorry I'll have to pull out, fell down the stairs the other day and have badly torn the ligaments in my right ankle, is in plaster so can't drive :(

No worries guys, shit happens!

Anyone else want in ? :)

Once again problems, (not with camper)I'm afraid I'm out, gutted :(......... Roll on Stanford :) yippee. Hope everyone has an awesome one!!!

Weekenders -

1. Clem
2. Pete B
3. Mr Scoops
4. Wally
5. Ooro
6. Hurley
7. Axl Foley
8. Bananacustard
9. Anders
10. Childsey
11. Rob b
12. Johnthehorse
13. Last Panzer
14. Faux
15. Maddog

Saturday's Kids -

Grazy
mister
EgoTrippin'
Strawberry Annie
SpenceBoosDad
Sinclair
Barfaker

Sunday Bloody Sunday -

Mattd1984
dormy72

Trading Weekenders -

Alex/Jesus
SpeedBuggySeb
MCJ Products

I'm back in!!!!!!! Here I come!!!

Weekenders -

1. Clem
2. Pete B
3. Mr Scoops
4. Wally
5. Ooro
6. Hurley
7. Axl Foley
8. Bananacustard
9. Anders
10. Childsey
11. Rob b
12. Johnthehorse
13. Last Panzer
14. Faux
15. Maddog
16.beigebay1968

Saturday's Kids -

Grazy
mister
EgoTrippin'
Strawberry Annie
SpenceBoosDad
Sinclair
Barfaker

Sunday Bloody Sunday -

Mattd1984
dormy72

Trading Weekenders -

Alex/Jesus
SpeedBuggySeb
MCJ Products

Should be comin down on sat, but in daily driver as its free fuel,
Hope to meet some of you there,

See you sat Peter

I notice Baldrick (Wondering how things are Andy, long time since Brighton, speak real soon? :D ) and someone else offering to hold space for an EB camping area. Can anyone confirm this please? Last time if I recall, folk nabbed a bit of space just to the left of the entrance on the grounds that we needed to be out early and with no hassle so as to make the line up on time. Seems a perfectly valid reason to me so if any early arrival wants to smooth talk the marshalls into working something similar, then I think thats a plan?
Have no idea when we will be turning up, a bit dodgy trying to get off work early seeing as how weekend working is on and I had previously said I would be available if that were the case....
Worst case scenario, I finish work at 5.30, home for 6.15, load bus etc, pick up son and heir, blah blah, so maybe arrive about 10.30pm.
Hope to make it sooner, gonna have to play it by ear at work ;)

Have just checked the weather forcast and looking good kids! 19 degrees Sat, 17 on Sunday with a 0% chance of precipitation. Might have to break out the shorts 8)

After spends 40+ hours this week on
My bus im still not happy with how it is so I can't make it now really sorry its so last minute to let you Down

Rob b is out

Latest posts