VW Action at Santa Pod August 31- September 2

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
http://www.vwaction.com/vwaction/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The dates are no good for me this year, but if anyone would like to take on a Early Bay line up and club camping then please do so :)

Early Bay have had significant displays in the past and taken a trophy for its efforts.

i'm going to be there Mike.

Just not alot of peeps who want to attend last year :cry: :cry: :cry:

I dont mind speaking to "Brian" and getting some club camping/line up sorted, but going to need a few other EB to confirm that they will be there.. :? :? :?

We are up for this Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marcher said:
i'm going to be there Mike.

Just not alot of peeps who want to attend last year :cry: :cry: :cry:

I dont mind speaking to "Brian" and getting some club camping/line up sorted, but going to need a few other EB to confirm that they will be there.. :? :? :?

Cheers Matt :)

Could be tempted to attend this....

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

CLYDE BERG

This year's 'Guest Of Honour' at VW Action will be son of VW legend Gene Berg - Clyde Berg. A USA VW Drag Racing star and VW performance guru in his own right, Clyde will be on hand to meet and chat with visitors to VW Action and will be presenting the Show & Shine trophies etc., much like California's Randy Carlson did in 2011. On top of this, Clyde will also be taking part in the VW Action Night Racing session in his old car. The car is now owned by Kaag Kevers proprietor and VW drag racer Ingmar Devos who will be bringing the car to Santa Pod from the Netherlands for Clyde to use.

VW Action promoters NAS Events have always been at the forefront of bringing international guests to the UK and their events have previously seen the likes of Clyde's father Gene (RIP), Hot VWs R.K. Smith, Orange County Raceway commentator Dyno Don Chamberlin, Ron Lummus and the now infamous Hoodride founder Dopebeat Derrick amongst others. VW Drag Race fans should be in for a real treat at this event.

8)

Foz said:
....Club line up?

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

they did mention a line up on Sunday, but i didnt know if we would have vans???

Latest posts