VW crimbo trash 2011

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Araon

Reaction score
Cmon then guys show us your VW related pressies this year then......

Pics to follow but only two items this year

1. VW penny necklace - generic VW symbol bizzare but yeah I see the idea and thought

Picture003.jpg

would have been better on a DM surely :?

2. Vehilce documents file - splitty on it but I'll still use it to keep all the cars docs together

Picture001.jpg

:|

and with relief that was it for me...

what about you guys :?:

iv avoided all vw related gifts(novelty trash) this year

got a bosch rechargeable cordless drill from the rents, and a bosch cordless rechargeable scredriver form the outlaws, as well as the usual other bits and bobs

helps that i bought them myself at b&q during the pre christmas sale for them ;)

the only vw related prezzie i got was a camper van cook book , which on reading is very good and will be invaluable this season

ozziedog said:
Just one calender,,,,,mostly splitsters and a few lates ,, not one single early :cry:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,Could`ve been worse :mrgreen:

Think we might have got the same calendar!

I also got a Camper van money box and a cushion, which my mum was really pleased about getting me as "it wasn't a split screen like you always moan about". Didn't like to point out that it had ugly high indicators! :lol:

i blanked on the vw shit this year aswell.morgan rum, haribos and toffee this year :mrgreen: perfect

well, since its the first christmas the vans been on the road the list is too long to even start typing.
allsplitty and late bay i might add,

however the nice chromedbits made up for it.

One cardboard cut out kit of a split screen - a generic version of the T2D kits, I guess.

Low hit count this year ... phew :D

Not too bad

6e96232c.jpg

The spanners are not vw related i know......
But thats about all they will be used on tho :lol:

Oh and a tea coaster too...... Another feckin splitty tho :roll:

The wife got the document wallet so that will be used or i might have a nasty accident :msn4:

Now to spend the next couple of week of my sick leave playing with my old singer machine to make my curtains and seat covers :mrgreen:

VW book which we have 2 copies of already and a Hubcap clock... Although the good bits were a safety star, kerb feelers and rear ladder... BLING!

My lad also got a 62 microbus model (pull back action) weve just finnished assembly and it would appear that someones dropped the backend and fitted OS tyres as theres some serious rubbage any clues on best way to raise it a little :lol:

Hmmm, yeah, got off lighty this year. One item of VW trash, a Haynes Camper box announcing 'tools for the job, body detailing'...you guessed it, foam bath, shampoo, shower gel and moisturiser!!!!!!!! :roll:

:)

I was given the Lego camper van (splitscreen).... must be 40 years since I last had any Lego

Have to say: did a couple of hours building with Kids... and enjoyed.... though many hours to go before complete

I bought myself my christmas presents so got what I wanted...

Vintage speed shifter
Westy 3 box stainless roof rack
MCJ wooden steering wheel and boss

The downside was I also had to spend the same on my wife. fortunately she thinks parts for the bus are really cheap :)

Just the one item this year - a camper van salt and pepper shaker ... yep, they are splitties :(

I did get this in readiness for next summer though:
CCEur3Djacket.jpg

8)

Latest posts