VW crimbo trash 2011

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, definitley!

We've used the Cool Camping France book for the past two summers and managed to find a few excellent campsites. We were hoping to go down to Bilbao and northern Spain this year hence the book ... but after reading flicking through it on Christmas day we're now thinking perhaps northern Italy and Switzerland ..! Guaranteed to give you wanderlust!

The only negative is a few of the sites in the book don't allow vehicles on site - which makes life a bit difficult in a bus!

The girlfriends parents got me the calendar that everyone got :lol: My dad on the other hand got me an Auto Glym kit and some bit's and pieces for my 2110 :mrgreen: I asked for a CB performance 044's but got told to f*ck off :lol: instead he got me some chrome tinware screws, a chrome alternator stand with oil filler and a erling seal kit. Much better than the socks mum got me :lol:

Karl

I didnt do too badly, managed to get the VW bits that I acually wanted which was a set of jail bars.

Then things went downhill....

splitscreen salt/pepper shakers (split :( ) a pair of camping chairs and a whistling kettle :shock: off 'er in doors'
pepsi bottle opener and a hula tikki off in outlaws, which 'er in doors' then broke :x

Sounds like there must have been a sale on the Split !! Salt & pepper set although this was from the mother in law !, plus the usual calandar featuring splits and lates :evil:

The wife pulled out all the stops though and had some canvas prints done of my (our)! bus, look great on me office wall. :D
Van01.jpg

Latest posts