Vw Hangout May 16th-17th-18th 2014

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
We are coming lokking forward to this good luck with shifting the remaining tickets i will put a message on late bay again for you

Jimbo

Hi Dave, As usual we have a bit of an issue with this weekend. The Mrs knew I wanted to go, the brother in law wanted to go, so the Mrs got the tickets for my birthday or chrimbo, now this is where it`s gone wrong :shock: :shock: :shock:
Mrs Ozziedog has bought us ONE ticket for two adults and not two tickets for two busses :roll: So I needs another ticket and is there any chance of a shared plot so we can both keep the dog from savaging people as they walk by ;)
I so need a break at the moment and really looking forward to this one and have been since I heard of it, and the weather is gonna be absolutely fantastic, :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ozziedogssss are go !!!!!! ;)

Ok Tickets still left online ticket sales will End Thursday Midnight.......

So get them Tickets Weathers looking Good

Come Chill Relax in a 5* Campsite in Sunny Ross Vegas

With Live band Friday and Saturday Night
Music all day
Trade stalls
Show'N'Shine
kids Rides
Bar
Caters

Free Wifi

All for Full weekend away
£50 plot for 2 Adults With Electric
£40 Shared plot for 2 Adults Electric
£35 Non Electric for 2 Adults

There will be a Extra £10 per plot Cost at the Gate for Camping.......

Only a few day left guys Weather looking Good .....

Book online Now...............

No Extra hidden cost just print them tickets
Single plot for 2 Adults £50.00 with Electric Hook up
Shared Plot for 2 Adults £40.00 with Electric Hook up these plots are for vans only now awnings
Non Electric 2 Adults £35.00

Gate price will be a Extra £10.00 on above prices

Day Vistors is £5.00 Saturday and Sunday

Need any info Give me a Bell 07817971589 Dave ;)

30 + Trade stalls
Food Caters
Drinks Bar @ Great Prices
Kids Rides
Live Music Friday and Saturday

OK Online ticket sales Shut at 12 Midnight so get them Tickets guys

Weather looking HOT .................

Book online Now...............

No Extra hidden cost just print them tickets
Single plot for 2 Adults £50.00 with Electric Hook up
Shared Plot for 2 Adults £40.00 with Electric Hook up these plots are for vans only now awnings
Non Electric 2 Adults £35.00

Gate price will be a Extra £10.00 on above prices

Day Vistors is £5.00 Per Adult Saturday and Sunday
Kids are Free under 16
Dogs Welcome

Need any info Give me a Bell 07817971589 Dave ;)

30 + Trade stalls
Food Caters
Drinks Bar @ Great Prices
Kids Rides
Live Music Friday and Saturday
Show'N'Shine Sunday

See you all there just after lunch tomorrow or whatever time we materialise, save us a nice plot Dave for our two busses together if you can. :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Now let`s get that Stella chilled down boyzzzz ;) :p ;)

Nice one ozzie just bought myself a case of the :mrgreen: wonderful stella look out for a met blue crossover with a by plane wind sock see you all tomorrow about 1/2 pm

Mines a white 70 with ubusual bumpers :shock: I may also be sporting the Red Baron plane from my pole, but he does need a bit of wind to lift him :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, AND,,,, They`re off,,, Almost :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well then every one the sun is out and the weekend is looking good,

VW HANGOUT 2014 is underway,

I have just talked to dave at the show and he has told me theres a limited suppliy of weekend tickets for sale on the gate first come first to get.

hope to see you there.

http://www.VwHangout.co.uk
16th-17th-18th May

http://www.dubsatthecastle.co.uk
18th-19th-20th July 2014 Tickets are on sale Now

JUST A QUICK UPDATE INCASE ANYONE WAS THINKING OF MAKING A LATE WEEKEND STAY.

Just be informed by dave there are only a few camping plots left on the gate.

5 Electric hook-up plots left £40 for 2 Adults kids under 16 free
4 non electric plots left £15 1 Adult or £30 for 2 Adults kids under 16 free

please contact the show if you was thinking of trying to camp tonight..

Day only tickets fully available on the gate today and sunday.

hope to see you there.

http://www.VwHangout.co.uk
16th-17th-18th May

http://www.dubsatthecastle.co.uk
18th-19th-20th July 2014 Tickets are on sale Now

How does this guy always organise the weather the way that he does ?????????? The show ran like clockwork (again) Possibly the most relaxed and de stressed I`ve been this year. A smashing little show, terrific facilities, three minutes walk to Morrisons, and three and a half minutes into Ross On Wye. Liked the bands a lot as well and I hadn`t heard of Rusty Shackle before but I got into them in less than 20 seconds, I won`t tell you what instruments they played as that would spoil it for you when you do get to see them but you`ll be impressed :mrgreen: Not the sort of show for knobheads just for regular people, families, singles, couples and lots of nice dogs as well, and that`s always a bonus. I managed to not do anything ridiculous at all this time which is a small miracle in it`s self, :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Another on the list for next year :mrgreen:

Ozzie dog, good to meet you and thanks for the start of probably years of advice for my Idris, and can't agree more, that was one really well organised and chilled event...

roll on Dubs in the middle for my next instalment of chilled out weekend!

ciao

Darren

scoots said:
Ozzie dog, good to meet you and thanks for the start of probably years of advice for my Idris, and can't agree more, that was one really well organised and chilled event...

ciao

Darren

Good to meet the three of you as well, you the bus and the mrs :p What a handsome looking bus it is, a few little bits and bobs to sort but nothing in the big scheme of things, you got a a smashing deal there matey. I won`t be going to dubs in the middle but the bruvvers will be there if you bump into them :mrgreen: I`ll be in Turkey or somewhere like that. It`s a shame that it`s on the same weekend as the Bristol one because I don`t like missing that one either and us Early Bayers get the very best prime site there, right at the front of the show :( Oh well,, next big one for me is Dubs At The Castle, another of my favourites of top shows :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Met a few others as well ,, nice to catch you guys too :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
scoots said:

ciao

Darren

Good to meet the three of you as well, you the bus and the mrs :p What a handsome looking bus it is, a few little bits and bobs to sort but nothing in the big scheme of things, you got a a smashing deal there matey. I won`t be going to dubs in the middle but the bruvvers will be there if you bump into them :mrgreen: I`ll be in Turkey or somewhere like that. It`s a shame that it`s on the same weekend as the Bristol one because I don`t like missing that one either and us Early Bayers get the very best prime site there, right at the front of the show :( Oh well,, next big one for me is Dubs At The Castle, another of my favourites of top shows :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Met a few others as well ,, nice to catch you guys too :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A Big Thank you to all that Came :) What a Weekend I didn't have time to take pics bud took this off latebay my Panel made it :D

if you took some Get them up ;)

Put it in your Calendar for Next Year 15th-16th-17th May 2015 ;)

Latest posts