vw helicopter rescue!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedkustom

Reaction score
i know its a barndoor but OMG! hardcore dubbers for sure!
[youtube]MOldGxyJEQ4[/youtube]

helicopter?! :shock:
:lol:
:roll:

maybe it was the ultimate practical joke, "hey guys lets fly hans bus up into the mountains!"

Because i work with helicopters i was in doute at first to that lifting it out of there, until i realized there was f all to lift really.
Its a good jod he shut that safari before driving off on the tractor, you dont want to get any shit in it do you???

Whats to bet that will be at Vanfest, for sale for about 20k.

clyde said:
Because i work with helicopters i was in doute at first to that lifting it out of there, until i realized there was f all to lift really.
Its a good jod he shut that safari before driving off on the tractor, you dont want to get any shit in it do you???

Whats to bet that will be at Vanfest, for sale for about 20k.
that made my chuckle as well when he tried to shut the window :mrgreen:

3 qualified tree fellers with equipment £1,000
Helicopter for 2 hours £8,000
Tractor and trailer £ 200

Saving a barn door split £Priceless

that really is amazing. I bet those trees were little stumps when that bus came to a stand there! I'd love to see the out come but I think that will be a while yet don't ya reckon?! I had to chuckle when the copter lifted it up and you see the sky through the cills & cargo floor!

I cant believe that its worthwhile. Must be for the pleasure because its not economically viable.
On seeing the video my thought was 'what a pity, all those trees cut down to drag out some rusted old piece of scrap' TBH (runs for cover) :lol:

Reminds me of a piece of film I saw many years ago, of people sky-diving in a split. :shock: The roof had been removed, and the guys sat in the bus as it was rolled out the back of a Hercules type aircraft. They then free-fell with the bus, and then 'bailed out' of it, when it was time to open their chutes. I believe the bus didn't survive. :lol:

Danbury Doug said:
Reminds me of a piece of film I saw many years ago, of people sky-diving in a split. :shock: The roof had been removed, and the guys sat in the bus as it was rolled out the back of a Hercules type aircraft. They then free-fell with the bus, and then 'bailed out' of it, when it was time to open their chutes. I believe the bus didn't survive. :lol:

Sounds like a future episode of Top Gear!

Latest posts