vw key cutting at volksworld show

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

de-inked

Reaction score
howdy - um - as the title says really - does anybody know there will be anybody cutting vw keys at volksworld show this year? (i dont recall seeing anybody in previous years, but, tbh I wasn't looking previously!) ta

There was a guy there last year on the race course side of the stand, near the food outlets. All keys, new and old

matt-me said:
There was a guy there last year on the race course side of the stand, near the food outlets. All keys, new and old

There is certainly a stall doing that at most shows that I recall, but I couldn't be sure he did VoWO. I've never needed it, so its one I see and vaguely mentally register but ultimately walk on by.

fingers x'd he's there again this year - and what a great excuse to snaffle burgers while waiting :) thanks

The key guy you normally see at shows is here: https://en-gb.facebook.com/VWKeyMan/

And you lucky Norfolk beauty he is based in Sheringham.He usually lists on Facebook or somewhere which shows he's is doing

Latest posts