• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

vw sharan 2.0 se. for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andewilson

Reaction score
hi guys due to the fact that i have put a deposit on a caravelle today it is now time to let my sharan go.

it is a 2000 face lift model on an x plate. in silver. 132k on the clock and is a 2 litre petrol se model.

one company owner for the first 112k then me for the pas three or so years. full service by the company then i have serviced it either myself or my local mechanic.

since i bought it, it has had new disks all round, new wiper linkage (£200), new coil pack, new stainless exhaust, new ecu (£700 fitted), new egr valve.

it also has full coilover suspension at a cost of (£350 plus fitting)

it comes with options on what spec you would like. either 18" merc splits, 18" bbs mono blocks, or the standard steels and trims from the t4

stereo options are either nothing (fit your own) or at the mo it has 10" alpine tmx1000p roof monitor 6 inch alpine cva 1004rr fold out dash monitor stereo with ipod link and multi changer, alpine 077ps sat nav. all this can come out it its not your thing.

the car itself has no rust and decent paint though it has car park dings and the odd scuff here and there. interior wise it has 7 seats. as the interior is based on mk4 golf/bora bits it has that horrible ruberised plastic that get scuffed on handles etc so maybe a bit of tlc or a few quid on replcing bits on ebay. factory rubber mats in the back that the seats go through. all rear seats can be removed in 5 mins (great for my wheel fetish as great for shifting stuff about).

contact me if your interested bare car with steel wheels and basic stereo package £2295 ovno but if you want the other bits im not greedy and can come to an agreement.

heres a few pics

Image011-1.jpg

STA71608.jpg

before lowering

STA71617.jpg

STA71618.jpg

the splits are going on the velle this summer unless someone prizes them out of my hands with offers over £500. as they are one of the rarest sets of merc rims. in 4 years i have only ever seen one other set (on ebay, and ropey) and never seen a set at all on the road.

Latest posts