VW Skegvegas or VW Whitenoise??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazza1975

Reaction score
First event in the bus :D and want to take the family inc dog,

which ones the one people?? Skegvegas or White noise :?:

My choice is in your hands :!: :roll:

Got to be Whitenoise for my 2p worth.
Lots of music acts multiple small 'venues' and really chilled out.
Plus proper toilets and showers! Fairground and traders to fill in the gaps. Will be our third one which says something!
Ed

skeg for me, friday off work tootle up stop fri sat sun am then off to the coast until weds..... :D

Skegvegas it is!! Mainly down to work!!

Thinking of spending a few extra days up there with the kids, any good sites around??

dazza1975 said:

Thinking of spending a few extra days up there with the kids, any good sites around??
i'm booked in a site called greenacres in ingoldmelds, loads of sites around skeg area but best ring round as it's bank hol weekend......

rickyrooo1 said:
dazza1975 said:

i'm booked in a site called greenacres in ingoldmelds, loads of sites around skeg area but best ring round as it's bank hol weekend......

Looks a nice site that!! :mrgreen: Shame their fully booked :(

dazza1975 said:
rickyrooo1 said:
dazza1975 said:

Looks a nice site that!! :mrgreen: Shame their fully booked :(
he's only squeezed me on 'cos i explained vw's were small and didn't use much electric! i use this site http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; you'll find summat in or around the skeg area.

I know the people who run greenacres. If they talk to you about a white westy its probably mine :) plenty of campsites round there although august bank holiday gets booked up quick. Chapel has a load not far from the beach. I used to work at the boating lake there, it's right next to the beach, short walk to ingoldmells and fishing if that's your thing.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk 2

Have a look at Skegness Water Leisure Park, its big but well looked after.
They have a water ski lake there if you fancy a dip!

week today and i'll be packed and rolling..... hope this weather turns it's wet and dark at the moment - i don't think i can stand another wet festival.

Latest posts